Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Garden



(Ellen Von Unwerth)


-

"Looking over your shoulder girl, thinking you should have let me have it all.
If you’re coming around again tell me how you feel cause I need to know.
I could be your love again if you just let me in.
We don’t have to work it out cause I already know…”


Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Garden.



You know like how ear worms kind of just have a knack of finding their way to you and then never wanting to leave and you're like just there, humming the same tune over and over and over again like you're possessed and after about an hour or so you're sick of breaking out into that same damn verse and by then you're dying to get it out of your system?



This is how I handle it. Posting its lyrics. Don't judge!



But honestly people. Good song.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP