Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mr. Piggy came tumbling down the wall

Shelf, really. Now it's dead ):



I have nothing to encourage me to save now!! Depressing news. Don't judge the looks of it and how it has I heart London imprinted on its side. Mr Piggy played an important role in my life (and possibly future) and was given to me by my sister. Now it's gone! And all is lost!!

/drama


Okay, so.. we fixed our cupboard. It took about the entire day and involved lots of heavy lifting and a bit of brain power.



Girlfriend's manly clothes on the right, my girly clothes on the left. You can't see much, but there's a pink dress and coloured stuff there. Her side's all blue / black / white.

Also, Penguin is the protector of our clothing! Tough guy, he is.

I made the girlfriend take pictures. So everything here is taken by her and ruined by my horrible editing hahahha.

Now we're left with the other side of the room to clear. And it's already 2am.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP