Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy people are dirty. And prone to weirdness.

____________________________________Kitty : Darling, what are you doing?

____________________________________Fluff : Bolster feels very good in this position.

____________________________________Kitty : Do you know how you look?

____________________________________Fluff : I'm not going to move. Bolster really feels really nice!

____________________________________Kitty : Okay, don't move. I'm going to take a picture.


.
.
.




Yup.

Also, the both of us have been busy. Her with her dissertation, and I with my job hunting. Just sent out my cv to 5 companies. Now IT IS ALL UP TO GOD. Don't let me down now, Jesus.

Anyway, because of our busy lifestyles, the room we both inhabit is currently a mess of books, paper, wires, and orange peels. Here is a glimpse of the desk Fruffie works on.





I was not kidding when I said, 'glimpse'. If you've got a keen eye for detail, you'd have noticed some incriminating evidence kekeke but whatever. Okay. I'm fucking tired. Bye.

p.s/ Actually I just wanted to post another masterpiece.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP