Friday, January 14, 2011

Look what I received in the mail today!

__________________________________________K : Sophia? You've got something.

__________________________________________Me : A parcel? From whom?

__________________________________________K : Yeah, how exciting!


*flips to the back of the package*

__________________________________________Me : OH MY FUCKING GOD CAKES!!!!!!!

-







This is all sorts of amazing because

________________________________________1. I LOVE SURPRISES.
________________________________________2. KIT KAT, you guys.
________________________________________3. KITTIES, KITTIES EVERYWHERE!!



It made me so happy, I actually started to eat.

Thank you Cakes. You're a gem. I LOVE YOUUU!! :3

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP