Monday, March 28, 2011

Bye bye keloids




Got them removed today. Those red dots you see are injection marks. They have not subsided yet, but they will, soon. I have always prided myself for having a really high pain threshold but good lord, this hurt like motherfuck. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it rated a 9. He made about 10 injections into the keloids and because they're generally already very sensitive, I could literally feel the needle going in and writhing its way around.

Not good.

It's still sore by the way, with a throbbing stinging sensation.

Strangely though, it feels kind of weird knowing the keloids would disappear soon. It's sort of like eradicating a part of my history, I suppose. As twisted / sentimental as it sounds (I am human too). Sure, they weren't something to be proud of but they reminded me that I had survived something that was bigger than I was at that time. Guess it's time for a fresh new start! Wonder how my arm would look without red swollen lines across it. I can barely remember.

4 comments:

Anonymous April 1, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

They look smaller already. Are they much smaller now?

- April 1, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

Yes they're a leeeeettle smaller. But that was taken on the day I got them injected itself and they've stopped progressing since. ): I think I might have to go through it again nxt wk. Eeks

Anonymous April 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

OUCH.

su April 16, 2011 at 4:58 AM  

hope ur arm's feeling better (:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP