Monday, March 14, 2011

New wardrobe

So ever since I left for the UK, my parents had thrown me out. Indirectly, subtly, but definitely. Most certainly. Absolutely. True.

It's like all of a sudden without prior notice / permission I returned to have my room taken away from me. And it was pink too! ): Nevermind, I was cool with it at that point of time because I only intended to stay in Singapore for 3 months. Following which, I returned to England and my parents well, decided that the temporary room they had set up for me would become permanent. Without my consent! adfhajkehfjkadhgadsf.

Actually okay I don't even know why I am complaining because the room is quite neat. Albeit a tad small for my liking. I like my stuff on the floor. Spacious, with my belongings such as books etc lined along the perimeters of the room with minimal cupboards / drawers. That used to be the case but now I HAVE A CUPBOARD. Dun dun dun dunnnnnn. And it is shimmery-ish.

If I had a choice, I'd choose black and make the cupboard less fat. IT IS SUPER FAT I TELL YOU. I don't like fat cupboards. I like them built inside of the wall so they don't jut out like idk, buttons? Okay bad example.

ANYWAY I AM NOT COMPLAINING. Do not be deceived by the tone of this entry. I am quite pleased. Just a little... misplaced.

Can't wait to get my own house so I can design it myself. The bird cage is definitely going up. And I will have a walk-in cupboard so all my lovely shoes can be placed nicely on full-wall shelves lined with fur & velvet. My shoes are currently chucked in a drawer in my cupboard. They must feel so sad ):

1 comments:

Anonymous March 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Looks nice tho! I like the whiteness of your room.

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP