Saturday, June 18, 2011

My life needs a cat.





Images like these make me miss Knight so much I want to cry. He was always so soft and fluffy; always warm and snuggly. He's do cute shit like miao at me while at my door to announce his arrival before entering my room, then shamelessly leaping onto my lap for some good pettins. He'd climb into my bed while I was sleeping to snuggle next to me. His fur would get into my nose and I'd sneeze but still hug him anyway. I'd sneakily trim his nails while he was asleep and then he'd wake from the sound of his nails being clipped, dazed and confused, before realising what was going on and then struggle to run. Those were good times.

I really want a cat. A Knight kind of cat. My life is not complete without one.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 23, 2011 at 1:34 AM  

I agree. Can you get Knight back?

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP