Tuesday, June 7, 2011

There was no internet at work on Monday.



In order to fight death driven by boredom, (and also because my nails were almost disappearing) I sketched my desk. It wasn't very entertaining and I got bored after... 5 minutes? Pretty obvious.

Behold, sketch of desk taken with my camera, as my laptop that connects to the scanner is at work. I'm on my iMac.

My PS editing skills need some work. It does not look this fugly irl. Or maybe it does, I could just be in delusion. I probably am.

I've got sooooo many more random sketches in my big fat sketchbook just waiting to be unleashed but but but my laptop is always at work, so.

Yup!

There are 2 egg tarts waiting to be consumed by me.
Ta!

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP