Friday, July 6, 2012

4:18am, Saturday morning.

Here's a drawing. It was therapeutic albeit insufficient but still the Green Girl says 'hello'. Here's a word from my brilliant vocabulary that accurately summarizes my past 2 days - suicidal - I know right. Here's what happens when you overdose on Propanalol. It does nothing! Maybe a slight light-headedness but no, no death. Here's what happens when you overdose on Carbimazole. Nothing! You'll vomit though. Here's why I have these drugs - hyperthyroidism. Here's what's been going on.


My life is worth - the left leg of an ant. My emotions are worth - a speck of dust among other dead cells nestled on the plastic sheets over an abandoned couch in a century-old forgotten place.
There are thoughts that scream the fuck out of my head and it's not alright. It's not alright at all but there is not a single soul to care.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP