Monday, July 9, 2012

Books.

Just so I remember what's in my NoQ cart so I can purchase them later when money comes in.



Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky


The Illumination by Kevin Brockmeier

Here's a giantass quote:
Everyone has his own portion of pain to carry. At first, when you are young, you imposed it on yourself. Then, when you are older, the world stepped in to impose it for you. You might be given a few years of rest between the pain you caused yourself and the pain the world made you suffer, but only a few, and only if you were lucky.


This Burns My Heart by Samuel Park

Set in post-war period revolving around a girl who made shit choices but turned out alright.


I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg




Stop Pretending by Sonya Sones

Aaaand... here's a quote:

Ready or not, here I come
I'm so tired of this dumb game of hide and seek
Olly Olly oxen free
Show yourself, you're scaring me
Come out, come out, where ever you are
You've taken this thing way too far

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP