Thursday, August 9, 2012

National Day.

Hello to myself a year older than I am now.

It's thy country's holy day.

I'm sick.
As in, not sick in the head but SICK. SICK. Sick sniffling, sick teary eyes, sick cough.
Sick.
私は病気でした
生病了


Guess the effects are kicking in from all the late nights out partying / hanging out. Maybe people can't take me seriously because I am never serious. But that's alright. There's a strange phenomenon called growing up and it's caught up with me finally. Fireworks later?

So there's a girl I sort of know.
We've never met but we are aware of each other. It's strange and a little creepy.
Grudges are for retards. Let's call a truce. That is if you don't hate me for reasons unknown.
Good luck in everything.
You're a smart girl.
But
you're in for a ride, honey.
I hope you are as smart as I think you should be.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP