Monday, October 1, 2012

☜☝☟☞

I'm sorry I know I can be a major bitch and absolutely cruel when I don't give a shit about someone anymore.
If you think it's about you, it's probably about you.
Or you.
Or you.

Lol.

I've been really horrible to some people lately and it's bad.

But you know it comes to a point where you are just like, why do I even care? Why do I have to pretend I give a damn about their feelings when I honestly. don't? Why should I have to give it to them gently or kindly when doing it as bluntly as possible would be much more effective? Why are they still lingering around like the lover's stain on my sheets, adamant despite my protests of dismissal? What am I doing wrong? Why would anyone even fancy a broken person like me? Why can't I let myself believe that they like me so I could let myself feel safe enough to like them back? What is wrong with me? Why can't everyone just fuck off and die? Who is eating shrimp wonton?

And why aren't they sharing it with me.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP