Monday, October 15, 2012

我不是一个阴道

I am not a cunt.


I always try to avoid starting a paragraph with 'I' but this is an exception. 

I am not a cunt.
I am not a cunt, you motherfucker.

Sometimes people don't understand what you're doing and when there's a language barrier, things just get a bit more difficult. 对不起 is barely adequate. This thing has been going on for a month and I never intended to hurt anyone or break any friends apart. I am not a bad person. I am not a cunt. I am not a jibye. Especially since I've said from the start a solid 'no'. No means no there's only black and white no grey in betweens. It's your business from thereon if you want to hang on or something, I don't know. But no means no. I am not a cunt. A cunt wouldn't have the decency to say 'no'. Or mention explicitly 我有别人。A cunt would string a person along until they've served their purpose. I am not a cunt.

There goes another handful of friends. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe become a hermit or something, seems like a good plan. Life is so ironic sometimes, I'm sick of it.

Let me just sit here and not make a move anymore because I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit.


0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP