Thursday, December 13, 2012

A picture!


My oppa and I have so little pictures together, it is quite possible to count them. I think this is the second picture ever.

...........................................................Me : It makes me cringe when people post pictures of  ..........................................................themselves and their partners with mushy, cheesy captions 
...........................................................declaring their undying love.
...........................................................Oppa : What's wrong with that? People love each other what.
...........................................................Me : Okay then I take picture of our Macdonalds
...........................................................and post on Facebook saying, "oh, today was the first time 
...........................................................my oppa and I ever ate Macdonalds together."

The conversation was funnier in the car.

It really was the first time we ever had Macdonalds together. It's quite amazing. As in not Macdonalds, but the fact that we had known each other for 3? 4? years? and have always eaten at...

OH MY GOD NO IT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE HAD MACS TOGETHER.

There was this time when we ordered Macs at 7am after partying, feeling like shit and being damn bloody tired and we ate in awkward silence in the dining room while my parents chanted their buddhist hymns.


My whole life has been a lie.


0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP