Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"We only have each other, remember?"


"If you die, I will climb into your coffin unnoticed and be buried with you. It will be like Buried Alive. Except it's real." 
"That is so creepy." 
"Just living up to my name till the end."


...


Okay la but say serious one.
I really want to die.
Haha.
If someone came to kill me now I would raise my right hand slowly and lift my index finger in a gentle 'hang on a sec' motion, blink once, nod slightly, grab a pen and scribble a note saying, "I am sorry everybody for being so fucked up and fucking up / over constantly. As a farewell gift, please help yourselves to my corpse. They say the buttocks are the best." then lie down and say, "make it quick. But please make it hurt. I want to be reminded of why I'd like this to end. Nothing could hurt more than feeling." 

Everyday I prepare for war with the best condemnation karma could have summoned.


0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP