Thursday, June 20, 2013

Paper weight.


And so
it expanded. And then
it grew. Until it disappeared.
Raining fragments; the colourful
ones. Buried and hidden, forgotten
with time. Sweeping over the world
that used to be pristine, clear, simple,
and beautiful. And there were smiles
and laughter and the comfort of just
knowing. Before the signs of red
flesh dangling from the whites
of my nails. Before the first
hint of doubt crept into
my pulse and all
I wanted
was
     right
            there
       in
my
arms
       yet
                 never
                         to
                              be
                                        a
                                           g
                                         a
                                       i
                                     n.














Talking like this is retarded. But making a balloon was fun. I was terribly torn.

BASICALLY
I am at the precipice of my breaking point.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP