Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A MYTH





How do you know when you are truly and wholly over a person?
Let me ponder over this while consuming delectable japanese food products tonight.

Side note: I've decided that the core problem with me and my overwhelming sense of insecurity towards everyone around me (ie, parents, girlfriend, sisters, friends, colleagues, best friend - even though she always always always reassures me despite my problems being frustratingly repetitive) is my lack of self esteem. People say that they have 'low self esteem' and 'low confidence' in the most flippant manner but I mean it guys. When you are convinced everyone around you secretly hate you and think you are full of shit and wish you never existed / is just making use of your existence until it wears out, it's time to re-evaluate your personal rating of our own self worth.

Now the million dollar question is HOW.
How the fuck?
How can anyone feel worthy of anything when they are so imperfect and flawed.






0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP