Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guess who's a proud new owner of a mole!




It all started from the first time I noticed my sister's fingers (in a non-lesbionic manner, pervs) which must have been at a really young age because I remember 'training' my fingers to be like hers in Primary School. Anyway, point is, she has moles on her hands. So did my little girl crush and another girl crush and another girl crush. Understandably, being at a point of my life where I was but a young, impressionable soul, I started wanting to emulate that particular trait. Fast forward to Secondary School where I befriended this really 'cool' girl named Nicole whom I now affectionately call Dick (because that's just about as creative as it gets!) who coincidentally had moles on her hands as well that kind of marked the point in which I just decided with firm conviction that anyone with moles on their hands are blessed by god and will always be showered with good luck and love and light and intelligence.

I wanted to be like that.
NOW I AM!!

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP