Saturday, January 15, 2011

I ♡ S.P. I ♡ S.P. I ♡ S.P. I ♡ S.P.




So much so I actually drew it. In colour! Wowowow.
Looks super amateur hahaha but I shall call it a masterpiece anyway.
MASTERPIECE!!
*strikes pose*




Why these distant yam relatives are awesome

I'm surviving on 0 dollars so the 99p Tesco Market Value pack of 8 really helps to keep my tummy full. Been eating it every day it's practically a staple. Not that I'm complaining, because it's freaking delish! Omnomnom.

On to other news, my sleep time has been at 8pm sharp. Any later than that and my brain + body rebels against my willpower to stay awake, transforming me into a grumpy zombie. My wake up time, on the other hand, is at a really odd hour of 4am. I have no. clue. what's going on. And I'm still hating DBS! Woohoo! End.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP