Sunday, January 16, 2011

GREETINGS.

The sun came out today. Which also means me scampering out gleefully to the backyard, embracing the sun's warmth, smiling, with open arms. Literally.


I took pictures of flowers to depict how happy a moment it was. Flowers always equate to happiness, right?



Except this flower is dead. Well, pardon me, winter isn't completely over yet.




In the midst of my warm embrace with Mr. Sun, Fruffie entered the backyard.


__________________________Fruff : Babe, you weren't using the toaster, were you?

__________________________Kitty : Nope!

__________________________Fruff : Okay, because someone left a toast in the toaster and it's burnt.

__________________________Kitty : Oh... okay! It wasn't me!

...
...
...
...

Kitty : OH. MY. GOD. IT WAS ME!








0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP