Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is a girl drinking from a fanciful cup.



Is that... could it possibly be...
COLOURING?

まさか!

Almost killed me, especially since I was using a touchpad. A TOUCHPAD YOU GUYS. I do not know what possessed me to endeavour such a feat. Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) - Blue Foundation was playing on repeat while I worked my index finger. Good shit.

Colouring yields relatively pleasing results, except in my case. Ha ha. No but seriously, what am I doing wrong? WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULTTTT. What's really baffling is that I'm really tempted to get a watercolouring set. I keep thinking if I had one of those fancy things, I'd be able to colour properly since well, maybe I'd miraculously be able to paint! Again. I say 'again' because I used to be able to do it, back in Secondary School - 5 years ago. OH MY GOD HOW OLDDDDDD IM PRACTICALLY ANTIQUEEEE.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP