Friday, February 4, 2011

Of Paws & Such.

So because Fruffie was busy engaging in activities that involved her looking like this,




I started doing some strength training through the form of playing with her xxl camera. The result of which were toner arms and more masterpieces of stuff like paws and my pretty bruise I have decided to name My Pretty Bruise. I know right, my creativity knows no boundaries.







IT MOVES! OMG IT MOVES!!

My thighs damn fucking fat actually. What you see there is fake because I photoshopped like a mad bitch. NO joke you guys. Sophia is now a walking piece of lard. Boohoo. Blame it on the age!!

On to less deprecating news, I've just found out Fruffie has songs with lyrics like :

___________________________________Cum girl, I'm trying to get your pussy wet.
___________________________________Work that, let me see you drip sweat.

Accompanied by background moaning sound effects.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP