Saturday, March 12, 2011

Forgery

I am feeling very unsettled regarding the mother issue.

Because I cannot be bothered to beat around the bush, the whole gist of it is that my mother lied to me for the sake of the dog.
Um. Yeah.

I don't even.

-

Anyway, just so I don't sound too angsty, it's 5:36am and I am wide awake! O.O My mind has been running on crack lately okay, metaphorically. Even though some crack would do me good right now. Not that I do drugs *innocent face*. Wait, what are drugs anyway? I don't even know what those stick looking things people keep sucking on are.

Hehe.

Umm... here's a picture of a nipple goddess befriending a stuck up gender-unidentified vulgarity loving lump?


0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP