Saturday, May 28, 2011

This is really whiny, but

No one takes me seriously.
(except my oppa)

Why. Why why why why. I'm like one of those girls that guys will say they'd date, but not marry. I'll be like those girls that end up single forever even till they grow old and grey with nothing but wrinkles and a disposable income. I'll have to resort to hiring toy girls and becoming a sugar mummy therefore ending up with MORE players.

Ew.

Maybe it's time to appear serious. With a serious vibe. Like a, I will want to marry you immediately should you decide to progress further kind of vibe. Or a, I will give my everything to you should our lips find a way to each other vibe. Appear boring, tweet about love / heartbreak, only think / talk about love... etc. Be part of the general population.

Alternatively, I could look at it from another perspective and wonder why no one has enough balls to take me seriously. Or guts, since they're girls. Yes, this makes much more sense, actually.

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME AS I AM A PERSON WHO IS CAPABLE OF HOLDING LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS. *defensive*

5 comments:

Vanessa Ban May 28, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa Ban May 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

don't worry about it. you are.

:)

- May 28, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Ah, spoken from experience ;)

Anonymous May 30, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

Oppa? Which oppa lol. And what are you talking about, your past two relationships were long what!

- May 30, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

@chocopuffnuff
Yes I know! But people really don't take me seriously! ): Oppa is JOD. But I want to remove her title already since she doesn't like 'titles'. When will you be back! WHY DID YOU LEAVEEEEE...

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP