Sunday, December 16, 2012

A few peculiar things:

I.
I seem to be experiencing an odd...
stirring.
As I usually put it.

II.
It is impossible to predict what I usually can predict fairly simply.

III.
Sometimes I turn into a baboon lord.

IIII.
Things are progressing in an manner unusual to me.
(refer to point II.)

V.
I have not smoked for 2 whole days
!!
!!
!!
I know right.
OMG.

VI.
I look like the love child between a shark and a stapler.

VII.
My best friend isn't online today.
Work just got 98% more meaningless.

VIII.
Christmas is approaching and I...
won't be bringing a date to my family's dinner this year.
Which is a first since...
2007? 2008?

XI.
"I wish I could take away your sadness."
is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me ever.
Screw ilu and what not seriously.
(not that I disregarded her ilu)
(sorry)

XII.
Christmas is approaching and I...
won't be buying presents for anyone this year.
Which is a first since...
FOREVER.
(okay, since I was 16 or smth idk.)

XIII.
Christmas is approaching with lacklustre cheer
and more than anything,
I would really like to disappear.

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP