Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The world might end on Friday so,



Please let it end though, Universe. Do you suppose by using the Law of Attraction, I might be able to achieve world annihilation? There has been a trend of sorts with people falling out, tracing enemy lines with bloodstained fingers (oh lookit me. Sorry. I've been reading) so my theory is that we would all kill each other.

I'm cool with killing.

That fact usually scares people.

But I mean it in the most guileless way. There is serenity in the act of ending a person's life. Seeing their eyes roll back, their hands fall limp, their entire body a mere shell. The person you knew / never knew just another one of us without its ego.

Okay yes so that was heavy. Here's something light, but not really.

............................................... Kitty: ... but what if they can't speak about the things you care about and
................................................all your conversations are frivolous and surficial?
............................................... Oppa: If I really like a person it wouldn't matter. I don't need them to be
................................................interested in such things because I know who to go to if I wanted
................................................to discuss deep things. If they are not fun, I have fun friends who
................................................can do fun things with me. It shouldn't matter.


So I was pondering over this new concept and realised that the notion would deem a partner an accessory. What purpose would they serve? Company? I don't know. Ugh am I thinking too much. Wtf is this. I need my brain to stop working for a bit. Every time a new perception is introduced to me, I cannot let it go until I figure out if it makes sense or not!

0 comments:

To fulfil your stalkerish desires,

_

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP